We've made payment processing easy. With integrations available spanning the most popular processing gateways, we've got you covered. Whether you're processing orders with Authorize.net, PayPal, WorldPay, Sage, or another popular online payment processor, setup is easy.
AIM API Integration; SIM Form Integration; Automated Recurring Billing; eCheck Support
More Info: Visit Authorize.Net Website (New Window)
We know you're only as good as the company you keep. Kryptronic ecommerce software enables you to make the connections crucial to your business. ClickCartPro and EuropaCart support the Authorize.Net AIM payment processing gateway.
Even with shopping cart software, who you know is just as important as what you know. Our job is to make your job easier when you set things up. To that end, we support tons of payment processing gateways with our ecommerce software. That flexible power includes the wonderful gateway systems from Authorize.Net. We support two different flavors of Authorize.net for your convenience.
ClickCartPro and EuropaCart ship with support for both Authorize.Net SIM and Authorize.Net AIM.
The Authorize.Net payment gateway can help you accept credit card and electronic check payments quickly and affordably. More than 230,000 merchants trust Authorize.Net to manage their transactions, help prevent fraud, and grow their business.
The Authorize.net AIM payment gateway is the preferred method for submitting transactions to Authorize.Net. The AIM gateway provides a transparent Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection between your store and Authorize.Net to process charges. Using AIM, your customer will never leave your site.
Setting up your Authorize.Net AIM payment gateway is one of the last steps to getting your store online. The software manual (available in the Support Documentation section) provides step by step instructions along with screen shots to make this setup a breeze, but here are the highlights:
1. Login to your Authorize.net account and choose the Settings function.
2. Under the Settings | Test Mode function, set the system to 'LIVE MODE'.
3. Under the Settings | Transaction Version function, set the Transaction Version to '3.1'.
4. Under the Settings | Password-Required Mode function, check the box next to 'Require Password for ALL Transactions'.
5. Under the Settings | API Login ID and Transaction Key function, provide your 'Secret Answer' and check the box labeled 'Disable Old Transaction key'. Make a note of your API Login ID (you'll need it later).After clicking the submit button, you will be presented with your Transaction Key, which you will need to make note of. These two pieces of info will be all you need to activate in the ClickCartPro Admin.
6. Under the Settings | Payment Form |Form Fields function, uncheck every checkbox, then check these two: Invoice # - Required and Customer ID - Required.
7. Logout of your account at the processor's site and login to the ClickCartPro/EuropaCart management admin.
8. Click on Store | Commerce | Processing Gateways
9. For the Payment Method select the appropriate payment method. Click on Update.
10. Set the Active Status to True.
11. Click On Security.
12. Now enter your id in the Gateway User/Store ID field. Replace the string 'your_username' with the API Login ID you made note of earlier.
13. In the 'Transaction Key/Password' field, enter the Transaction Key you created and copied while using the processor interface.
14. Click 'Submit' and log out of the management interface. You are done.