Symantec eCommerce Integration
SSL Form Integration; Non-SSL Form Integration; Formerly Verisign PayFlow
More Info: Visit Symantec Website (New Window)
Installing Symantec Payment Form (Verisign)
- Go to Store > Commerce > Processing Gateways
- For the Payment Method, select the Verisign Payflow Link - Payment Form
- In the Update Payment Method function, set the Active Status to Active.
- Now enter your id in the Gateway User/Store ID field. Replace the string 'your_username' with your processor login.
- Logout of the management interface and open a browser session with your online processor. Login to your account. Select the Account Info function.
- Go to General - Edit Configuration and make the following changes: For Return URL Method, choose POST. For Return URL, enter the full http path to your script. Example: http://www.yourdomain.com/utilities/ecomrelay.php For Required Fields, check the boxes for Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Country and Email.
- Go to Security Options and make the following changes: Add the full http path to your script as an "Accepted URL". Example: http://www.yourdomain.com/utilities/ecomrelay.php
- Click the submit button at the bottom of the page to update your settings.
- Log out of processor's admin utility. You are done.
View All Payment Processing Integrations