Wells Fargo eCommerce Integration
AIM API Integration; SIM Form Integration; Automated Recurring Billing; eCheck Support
More Info: Visit Wells Fargo Website (New Window)
Setting Up Your Wells Fargo BoA Payment Form
- Go to Store > Commerce > Processing Gateways
- For the Payment Method, select the Wells Fargo (BoA) - Payment Form
- In the Update Payment Method function, set the Active Status to Active.
- Now enter your id in the Gateway User/Store ID field. Replace the string 'your_username' with your processor login.
- Logout of the management interface and open a browser session with your online processor. Login to your account.
- Using the processor's admin interface, turn off all notification by email, both to you and the customer.
- Change your confirmation pages to custom instead of the default page and make the address for both pages 'http://www.yourdomain.com/utilities/ecomrelay.php' or whatever location you have the program located. Regardless, make this the address for *BOTH* your reject and accept confirmation pages in the custom confirmation pages.
- Log out of processor's admin utility. You are done.
View All Payment Processing Integrations